Please scroll down, To apply
Consultant - Commissioning (Process/Utilites/Piping)
Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Aker Solutions are looking for a Process Commissioning Engineer for Jackdaw HUC.
- Develop detailed step by step Commissioning test procedures for own systems
- Give discipline input to Commissioning test procedures for other systems
- Participate in development of multi discipline Plant Start-up and Performance test procedures
- Participate in development of Governing documents and Work Instructions for execution phase
- Definition of temporary systems , test equipment, special tools, consumables and first fills
- Evaluate commissioning and operation spares
- Provide plan and budget input on own activities
- Participate in Engineering design reviews
- Participate in Vendor FATs and final inspections
- Prepare Commissioning scope in PCS
- Prepare Commissioning work packages
- System punch-out and MC handover activities
- Execute commissioning activities in accordance with commissioning plans and procedures
- Status activities related to the use of PCS
- Provide progress reporting regarding own activities.
- Change Control (SWCR, Query, Documents)
- System take-over activities
- Execute Start-up and Performance Test activities in accordance with procedures
- Administration and supervision of commissioning assistance and vendor personnel within own group.
- Demonstrable experience in Process commissioning of green and brownfield projects
- North sea offshore project experience
- UK resident but geographically flexible to meet the needs of a dynamic project
- Degree preferable
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.