Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Experienced HR Generalist required to provide support on all aspects of HR activity including day to day operations and project work. This role is offered on a temporary basis initially, ideally full-time although part time applications will be considered (at least 22.5 hours per week will be required). HMH based Kirkhill, Dyce, Aberdeen.
Tasks will include:
- Review and update HR processes to ensure legislative compliance and best practice.
- Provide guidance and support to line managers and employees.
- Support implementation of new HR and Payroll software
- Support recruitment activity by liaising with external providers and participating in interviews
- Support global mobility activity
Knowledge of Workday would be an advantage.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.