Mechanical Technician Level 4
Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our team in Aberdeen are currently looking for a Mechanical Technician Level 4 in the Distribution department covering Enovate systems products, Piped Assembly & Hydraulic Jumpers.
- Assemble, test, repairing and refurbishment of well intervention valves and products including ball valves, RLWI equipment, open water intervention system equipment, in-riser landing string equipment, wellhead systems and subsea tooling within the products or service department
- Hydrostatic and Gas testing
- Small bore tube bending & fitting (3D & 5D)
- Building & pressure testing hydraulic flying leads
- Mechanical assembly (Enovate system products, Stab plates, SCMMBs, SDUs & test stands)
- Following engineering drawings, hydraulic schematics, risk assessments, test procedures
- Performing all tasks with an HSSE & Quality mindset
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment to our 5S standards
- Drive continuous improvement
- Training program will be provided
- Mechanical and testing experience on above essential or similar
- Ability to assemble/test components as per manuals and hydraulic schematics
- Actively contribute within the team and a team player
- Attention to detail taking pride in the quality of work that you produce
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi - disciplined team environment, focusing on safe and efficient completions
- Proactive, flexible with good time management
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.