Please scroll down, To apply
Operations Project Leader
Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Job Title: Project Leader
Contract Length: 14 months
Description of assignment including tasks and responsibilities:
- Report directly to Modifications Leader as task responsible with delegation of authority on as-required basis and support Modifications Leader through delivery of discrete scopes within the Project Portfolio.
- Responsible for modifications and projects through all project phases from initiation to feasibility, concept and definition studies, all according to work processes and lead execution delivery of CAPEX & OPEX Modifications in-line with the client's Project Delivery process.
- Develop scope of work documentation for engagement of appropriate contractors and Interface management of EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning) Contractor.
- Responsible for management of the Independent Verification Body for all changes in collaboration with the client's Verification Lead.
- Adhere to the Management of Change Process, ensuring compliance with Performance Standards, Technical and Regulatory requirements through interface with the Technical Authorities.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferred, but not essential, with experience in an operational projects environment.
- Ability to lead the delivery of complex multi-discipline and multi-vendor projects with previous experience with personal responsibility for Well Hook-Up and Commissioning preferred.
- A motivated self-starter, proactive, flexible and able to respond positively to change with an ability to plan, prioritise and re-prioritise within operational and production constraints.
- Experienced in communicating with principal stakeholders including; Internal Senior Management, Offshore Management and Equity Partners.
- Current offshore survival, medical and MIST certification preferred or willingness to complete if required for occasional offshore trip
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.