Please scroll down, To apply
Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Key Result Areas:
- Testing/ interfacing and fault finding of electronic survey equipment. Performing pre-hire/post-hire inspection on rental equipment in line with documented procedures, ensuring the equipment is fully functional, complete, accurately documented & professionally presented.
- Carry out electronic/electrical repair work as required.
- Updating maintenance and calibration schedules or rental and test equipment.
- Updating the status of rental assets on asset tracking system.
- Provide effective technical support to customers and be available o0call support as required.
- Working closely with vendor ensuring timely arrival of spare parts orders/ workshop stock.
- Communication effectively with colleagues at all levels to ensure satisfactory information transferred.
- Undertaking manufacturer training courses as and when required.
- Occasional short duration ad-hoc international travel/offshore to support mobilisations - must be able to travel at relatively short notice.
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices in all areas of workshop.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- HNC or HND qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Extensive working knowledge of Hydrographic, Geophysical & ROV based survey equipment.
- Ability to work to a high quality to specific deadlines.
- Flexible approach to tasks and roles.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, verbal and written.
- To consistently work to all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards applicable to System and to assist in the development and improvement of such standards.
- Comply with the clients QHSE Management System.
- Promote a positive QHSE culture in the workplace.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.