Please scroll down, To apply
NES Fircroft 20.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Aberchirder, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Trades & Services
I am looking for Fitters (Subsea Equipment) for a position with an Oil Field Services client in Aberdeen, x4 positions available:
- Indsutry: Oil Field Services
- Role: Fitter (Subsea Equipment)
- Duration: Initial 12 weeks (3 months) Full time Contract
- Pay Rate:
•20 (depending on experience).
NO COVER LETTER REQUIRED - JUST SEND YOUR CV
Interviews being conducted as soon as possible, this is an urgent requirement
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing support for assembly and testing of subsea equipment to ensure quality and Health Safety Environmental compliance.
- Assembling subsea equipment and components from specifications and drawings for customer requirements.
- Setting up finished Assemblies / Products and testing them in accordance with routing and Engineering Procedure.
- Dissassembly and inspection of subsea equipment (XT, CWOR, tooling) and wellhead tooling.
- Advantageous but not essental:
- Servicing, testing and maintaining intervention / workover control systems (IWOCS) equipment e.g. hydraulic power units, control panel units and umbilical reelers.
- Be able to run IWOCS systems to assist with SIT operations onsite
- Strong IWOCS diagnostic and problem solving skills and be able to work under own initiative.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.