Senior Process Engineer
Aberchirder, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Senior Process Engineer
My client are a leading EPC to the Energy industry based in Aberdeen. Due to multiple project wins they are looking to grow their front end consultancy team.
Their Consultancy business provides front end/early phase studies and advisory to markets including hydrogen, carbon capture, aquaculture, offshore wind, electrical transmission as well as low carbon oil and gas field development. The team is also developing and expanding our offerings in permitting/licensing, regulatory, due diligence, ESG, and origination.
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to strengthen the team.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare engineering concepts and develop into detail design.
- Carry out manual and computer analysis.
- Prepare CTR estimates for process scopes.
- Prepare construction and commissioning procedures.
- Use of computerised information processing both general and specialist for Process Engineering such as HYSYS, OLGA and PIPENET
- Review and comment on vendor information and assist with inspection and testing.
- Carry out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews.
- Review and check subordinate engineers work.
- Carry out onshore / offshore survey and answer site queries.
- Basic knowledge of design software such as PDMS, Navisworks and Autocad.
We think you should have:
- Familiar with HAZOP / HAZID
- Chartered status
- Degree qualified
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Aware of latest technical developments
- Ability to direct and guide engineers and designers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Pro-active attitude
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.