NES Fircroft 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Portlethen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Planning and Supply Chain Materials Management
We are recruiting Storekeepers on behalf of an Oil Field Services company based in Portlethen, Aberdeen.
The Storekeeper is responsible to execute product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards. They inspect and accept incoming shipments against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state. They complete material fulfilment upon Division request.
- These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Manage Goods
- Issuance Manage Goods
- Picking Manage Goods
- Packing Manage Goods
- Reception Perform
- Inventory Count
- Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to, personnel and QHSE.
- Perform inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposal and cycle
- counting of inventory items.
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking that actual item received are in suitable condition and match the packing list and/or purchase order and report discrepancies in a timely manner. Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Improve efficiency and safety by optimizing warehouse bin locations.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas. Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
- Perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives as directed by the Supervisor.
- Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by the Supervisor. Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment upon completion of training and certification.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.