Financial Services Administrator
Mploy Staffing Solutions
salary: 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Wimborne, Dorset, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Are you an experienced Administrator looking to make a career move into Financial Services? Want to learn how to administer investment, pension and mortgage products? How about working for a well-established firm of Independent Financial Advisers in a stunning location in Wimborne, Dorset? Competitive salary, highly beneficial pension scheme and company dogs appeal? Great! We want to hear from you!MPLOY is looking to source a full time & permanent Financial Services Administrator for an established client near Poole & Wimborne, Dorset.Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- an annual salary of £21,673 to £35,000 per annum dependant on your level of experience.
- full time and permanent work. You can expect to work Monday to Friday with hours of work being either 0830hrs to 1630hrs or 0900hrs to 1700hrs.
- 28 days of annual leave per year.
- excellent company pension with free personal pension advice.
- free onsite parking.
- a location that's a 10-minute drive from Wimborne or a 13-minute drive from central Poole, car required/no public transport available.
- will assist our client's Independent Financial Advisers & Consultants with key administration tasks. You can expect to assist with the delivery of a range of financial products from investments to pensions to mortgages and can also expect key duties to include: managing/inputting data on internal software (IRESS), managing client communication & chasing lenders, clients, funds, 3rd parties etc. No two days with our client are ever the same and they are looking for a candidate that relishes a challenge!
- has some experience working in an administrative capacity, you don't have to hold Financial Service qualifications whatsoever.
- has good core Microsoft Office skills and is system savvy. You may already have experience in using Financial Services software, this would be highly valued by our client.
- is an excellent multitasker with capacity for a broad workload. Our client's IFAs tend to support 60 pension/investment clients with an additional 100 mortgage clients at any one time.
- has an eye for detail and is highly accurate. Double checking will be second nature to you and errors won't escape your attention.
- is interested in learning more about Financial Services. Our client is willing to sponsor the right candidate through industry leading qualifications such as CeMAP/Cert CII(MP), CeRER/Cert CII (ER) or CertPFS (Paraplanning).
- uses their initiative appropriately to problem solve and can manage their time effectively.
- is a clear/efficient communicator.
- is a team player that is willing to 'muck in'. You can expect to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders and you'll always be willing to put clients first.