Rotating Equipment / Machinery Engineer
Immingham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client has engaged us on a retained basis to source a Rotating Equipment Engineer / Machinery Engineer.
with a practical and technical breadth & depth of experience in varied rotating equipment such as pumps, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, and centrifugal compressors etc to join the Maintenance team.
The successful candidate will be fully versed with rotating equipment providing guidance and direction to staff across the business as well as managing all aspects of rotating equipment including troubleshooting and upgrades.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to the Operations, Maintenance, Projects, and T&I Departments, providing technical and mentoring support to the Term Maintenance Contractor - supervision and technicians.
- Provision of technical work-scopes to support repair, overhaul, modification, and maintenance activities on a wide range of rotating and reciprocating equipment where required.
- Assisting in the specification of rotating equipment and ancillary equipment, spare part management, and contractor selection.
- Degree or HNC in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience with centrifugal machines, Compressors, Pumps & steam turbines
- Happy to work 5 days onsite, no hybrid given the nature of the role
Salary & Benefits:
- A comprehensive remuneration package is offered for this position which will includes a competitive salary which can be openly discussed with interested candidates.
- A very attractive employee benefits such as company pension, private healthcare, staff bonus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.