Please scroll down, To apply
Belton, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client a global provider of vessel-mounted Stimulation Services is currently looking for an Electronic Technician to work offshore on a 28/28-day rotation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspect, test, calibrate and maintain all electrical/electronic components and systems for proper operating condition onboard the vessel.
- Liaise with/advise Service Supervisors (Blender Operators) and Maintenance Supervisor regarding testing, calibration and continued operational capabilities of electrical equipment.
- Ensure rig based electrical equipment is ready to be received on rig upon vessel arrival in field.
- Responsible for maintenance of radio communication equipment on board vessel
- Actively seek to improve overall electronic performance of vessel, highlighting any areas where improvements can be made.
- Running the HHP Pumps when operational.
- Proven and reoccurring success in the field of electronics.
- Experience in marine based Well Stimulation activities.
- Knowledge of the following-
-Analog (4-20Ma loops) and digital signals
- Control Instrumentation such as MagFlowmeters, Coriolis Flowmeters, Pressure transmitters, control valves.
- Actuated Valves and 24vdc Indication.
A degree in a relevant discipline would be desirable, although not essential as can be qualified by extensive and proven experience within the field.
If interested, please send your CV to or apply via the link.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.