Quantity surveyor - Oil & Gas - Electrical & Intruments
Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
salary: 77400.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Senior Quantity Surveyor - E&I Gas & Oil
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000 ( including package )
Position: Contract (18 Months)
- Competitive Salary
- International Experience & Relations
- Free Accomodation
- Food included
- Free Flights
- Weekends Off
- rotational shifts (4 weeks on long weekend off)
Schedule: 50 hours per week (roational)
Experience: 3 years Quantity Surveyor (Electrical & Instrument)
Hunter Mason's client are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with E&I experience to join their team on a contract over in Belgium. You will be required to liaison with clients managing relations and supporting business development. You will be supporting our large Oil and Gas clients with their electrical estimations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced E&I Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step in their career and to join a dynamic, forward thinking company set on delivering a strong customer focus with safety at the heart of everything they do.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular;
- CVR s
- Continuous Improvement documents
- cash flow forecast
- Commercial register etc.
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible.