Please scroll down, To apply
Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Lead the development and delivery of multi-disciplinary engineering projects to meet demanding HSE, technical, schedule and cost targets.
- Manage and coordinate project resources including Ineos personnel and third party design, vendor and construction companies.
- Lead the safe delivery of projects to the required quality and the agreed schedule and cost
- Challenge and develop project scopes and specifications to meet the project objectives and to optimise compliance with technical standards
- Develop and implement an execution plan to support the agreed design, procurement and construction strategies
- Develop project schedule and cost estimate to support financial sanction and track progress of project delivery
- Establish appropriate project performance measures to support effective project delivery
- Manage project risk
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and cost
- Working in a matrix management environment with many interfaces to third parties including designers, vendors and constructors
- Delivery within a complex operational and maintenance environment
- Demanding HSE, quality, schedule and cost targets
- Projects are multi-disciplinary projects and part of a large program
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Strong preference for a mechanical engineering background
- Experienced team leader with good decision making skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels within with suppliers / contracting partners
- Significant experience managing across the full project lifecycle, within a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of project processes and the regulatory framework for the delivery of engineering projects
- Substantial experience of a wide range of contract forms including EPC, lump sum and reimbursable
- Excellent understanding of risk management and project controls
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.