Page Personnel Finance
salary: 31000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Bradford, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Great opportunity to work with a well established educational trust.
Hybrid & family friendly policies available
The client is a well established educational trust based in the Bradford area, The trust has a number of schools and colleges within the trust and provides education for a large body of students within the wider community. This client is based in the heart of Bradford with excellent links to public transport.
The key responsibilities for the successful HR Advisor will be:
- Providing support, advice and guidance to Line Managers, employees and external stakeholders.
- Supporting senior HR colleagues in supporting Managers in all aspect of people management.
- Coordination and delivery of recruitment, selection and on boarding and induction
- Coaching others in areas of specialist knowledge
- Contribution via project work to the achievement of the HR strategy via the HR annual plan and Organisational Development plan
- Supporting sector facing colleagues in the achievement of the business plan in areas of HR specialism.
- Supporting learning and development activity across the organisation.
- Supporting the successful delivery of HR operations and transactional HR activity.
The successful HR Advisor will posses the following:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of providing specialist advice and guidance to a range of customers
- Experience of carrying out generalist HR activity including recruitment and selection
- Experience of manipulating and maintaining data both manual and electronic.
- Experience working in the education sector is desirable
- Experience dealing with ER casework
The below is on offer for the successful HR Advisor:
- Great annual leave allowance
- Option of hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working options