Erin Associates 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Infrastructure Engineer - Sheffield / Hybrid - Up to £40k + Bonus and BenefitsThis well-established technology business requires a driven and motivated Infrastructure Engineer to join their well-established team. The key requirement is to work closely with the IT Manager, providing first-class infrastructure support, suggesting and implementing improvements as they continue to modernise.The Infrastructure Engineer will lead and deliver key IT project initiatives to help future-proof the business and help them continue to provide a best-in-class service to customers.Package:
- £34,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- Hybrid working 2 days per week on-site.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training opportunities, access to private healthcare, Employee Assistance Programme, free parking and more
- Provide expert support in IT service desk, network infrastructure, security, change management, policy, and development.
- Maintain a highly available, redundant, and secure IT infrastructure,
- Develop and implement the company's IT strategy.
- Stay updated on future technologies.
- Manage risk and contingency planning, including disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Lead and support multiple IT and business change projects.
- Office 365/Exchange
- Desktop provisioning and support
- Network infrastructure (firewalls, switches, internet/SIP, servers), Wi-Fi, VoIP
- Information security and endpoint security.
- Experience of working within a hybrid on-premise / Microsoft Azure infrastructure desirable.