Please scroll down, To apply
Mechanical Piping Superintendent
Stockton-on-tees, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
NES Fircroft is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Piping Superintendent on a contract basis for our client to be based in Thornton-Cleveleys.
This contract is due to start in August for a 3 month duration.
- Responsible for implementation of Company and Project HSE Policy and the execution of Principal Contractor duties in accordance with CDM Regulations.
- Implementation of Company and Project Quality Plans and Procedures.
- Monitoring and progressing the works against the Contract Project Programme
- Progress control of all discipline project contractors
- Resolution of discipline general site engineering matters
- Liaising with client and contractors regards to all construction services.
- Holding all relevant project specifications
- Interface and liaison with project engineering disciplines
- Co-ordinating of discipline activities
- IOSH and/or CCNSG qualification
- Appropriate engineering construction experience in the particular discipline
- Thorough knowledge of Engineering Construction Practices, Codes and Regulations related to construction activities.
- Inspection qualifications as applicable to discipline.
- Asbestos Awareness training.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.