Senior Process Engineer
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Process department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Fornebu is looking for a Senior Process engineer who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
You will be working as Senior Process engineer together with other colleagues for Rosebank project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the follows:
- Process system design for brownfield and greenfield scope
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Develop and quality checking of process system design for main and utility process systems Active participate in HAZOP, design reviews and other relevant safety reviews
- Develop and quality checks of typically process deliveries, such as P&ID, PFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation
- Execute according to and contribute to develop an industry leading project execution model
- BSc/MSc in chemical, Process engineering or other relevant subjects
- At least 10+ years relevant process engineering experience from the oil and gas industry or energy sector
- Broad competency within process system design
- The ability to see solutions that can meet both customer expectations and requirements
- Experience with UK standard is an advantage
- Software skills: Hysys; Unisim and MS Office Package
- Language: English fluent, both written and spoken
- Solution oriented with good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude
2 years initial contract with options for extensions.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions' project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
For further information about the position please contact:
Emily Zhang, Team Lead - Temporary Staffing Team, NES Advantage, Tel: ,
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.