Senior Matillion ETL Developer REMOTE
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Oakland, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Matillion ETL Developer. Candidate will prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair production issues. o Experience with S3 Object store and other Big Data storage platforms.
- 7 years of rich experience in AWS cloud data and analytics space with solid understanding of Data warehousing product RedShift, ETL product Matillion and SQL and 3+years with other ETL/Data integration tools and other Databases will be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing cloud-based data lake/data warehouse technologies.
- Must have experience working with high-volume data and building batch and near Real Time ETL processes using AWS services such as Redshift, Matillion.
- Experience with Matillion ELT/ETL
- Experience with AWS Redshift and Redshift Spectrum, AWS EMR, PySpark, Glue and Matillion,
- Redshift Data warehouse experience
- Lead data migration and integration efforts
- Craft processes to ensure clean data
- Prior experience with ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica and Databases like Teradata, SQL server will be preferred.
- Experience working with RDBMSs, SQL Server, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Teradata or Azure SQL -Data Warehouse
- Experience using Powershell and Python.
- Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or others) is an added advantage.
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialty certification is a plus.