Locum Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) job in Sacramento, CA - Make $180.00 per hour
Aya Locums 180.00 US Dollar . USD Per hour
Sacramento, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 52-week locum Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) job in Sacramento, CA paying $180.00 per hour. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and administer anesthesia.
- Provide patient care before, during and after surgery.
- Participate in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Provide trauma stabilization and critical care interventions.
- Diagnose and deliver acute and chronic pain management.
- Stay current with new techniques, technology and medications related to anesthesia practice.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records and documentation.
- An active and unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it against the job qualifications.
- Clinical expertise and technical proficiency in administering anesthesia.
- Critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the surgical team.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to changing patient conditions.
- 5x10-Hour 07:00 - 07:00
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- A Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) from an accredited CRNA program (DNP required as of 2025.)
- Certification by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA.)
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NBCRNA certification and medical licenses.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a CRNA or in an anesthesia setting (preferred).
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Ayarsquo;s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply.