Apex Staffing NY
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Fulltime job opportunity that does require 3 days onsite in Greenwich, CT
No sponsorship can be offered for these roles at this time.
As a software engineer, you will design, code, test, and maintain software solutions with complete ownership. If you have experience working within iOS environment with working knowledge of both Objective-C and Swift, You will help make our mobile trading applications even better.
If you are proficient in developing mobile applications and user interfaces with the iOS SDK, have good object-oriented programming experience, love the idea of developing award-winning solutions, and enjoy working with a team, then Interactive Brokers may be just the place for you. This job is focused towards designing, building, and optimizing trading applications.
As a mobile application developer, you'll join a growing team of highly talented and motivated engineers who are passionate about their work.
- Research, implement, provide, and feedback to technology solutions that extend and improve IB's customer facing applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in other IB Offices.
- Collaborate on user interface issues involving access to large amounts of professional data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way including assisting backend developers when the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in developing mobile application with Swift or Objective-C as primary language and be proficient in either.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
- Working experience with Git, REST APIs, Debugging and Testing tools.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism and switch tasks as needed.
- Desire to be very close to technology and are motivated by a technology centric career.