Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Stayton, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CRNA, Oregon - Award-winning Hospital and Surgeons
Four Day Work Week and More
Quick Drive to Portland and the Beach
Join a team of committed healthcare professionals at one of Oregon s leading community-based independent not-for-profit acute care hospitals. We embrace a culture of service and responsibility and offer our employees an excellent work environment with flexibility, generous benefits, and career growth opportunities.
- Four-day work week (40-hour), competitive salary at $260,000 annually
- Involved in orthopedics, ultrasound-guided blocks, general GYN & OB deliveries, podiatry, endoscopy, general surgeries, central lines, and intubations on occasion in the ICU or Emergency Department
- On-call is minimal with post call day off
- Joining a surgery center voted the BEST surgery center in the mid-Willamette Valley for the past 2 years. Our surgeon was voted best Orthopedic Surgeon and a General Surgeon was second place! Also, voted the best place to have a baby for the past 2 years
- Full benefits package, Inc. Sign-on bonus, relocation, Med/Den/Vis 401k with employer contribution, and more!
- This position cannot support H1B or J1 Visas
Within the area, you ll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity, and plenty of great indoor and outdoor activities. You ll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the two-county area, is a place where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- Enjoy All four seasons with a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and lows of only 33.5 degrees
- East of Marion County and within the Willamette Valley, this community is an outdoor enthusiast's dream and amenities nearby simply step outside to enjoy hiking, paddle boarding, golfing, skiing, surfing, camping, and fishing! Enjoy theatres, shopping, and more. Living in the heart of wine country including delicious local food, and craft breweries, and all just an hour to the coast, Mt. Hood, and other snow parks and mountains!
- Portland International Airport is only 70 miles away
- No state sales tax & low property taxes