Pediatric Neurologist - Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Tower Health is a regional integrated healthcare system that offers compassionate, high-quality, leading-edge healthcare and wellness services to communities in Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties. With approximately 11,500 employees, Tower Health consists of Reading Hospital in West Reading; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown; and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. Tower Health has partnered with Drexel University College of Medicine to open a new medical school one-half mile walking distance from Reading Hospital, a regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine at Tower Health. The school opened in 2021 and is currently accepting enrollment applications for the second class in 2024. In addition, Reading Hospital is the main training hospital for the medical school and supports ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs. For more information, visit towerhealth.org.
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join our team.
- Strong and proven commitment to excellence in delivery of care, research, education, and advocacy.
- Along with participation in clinical, there will be educational, research and operational functioning within the Division.
- Physicians expected to share in day (inpatient) and night call coverage.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth and expansion of our dedicated Sleep Lab Center, with potential leaderhip opportunity.
- Our Sleep Lab sees app patients annually in a 10-bed unit located in the hospital.
The Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- Commuter Benefits- tax-free transit or parking
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support, J1 Visa sponsorship
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Putting Kids and Families First Since 1875
St. Christopher s Hospital for Children , a partnership between Tower Health and Drexel University, is a 188-bed facility that provides exceptional care to children throughout the Greater Philadelphia area and surrounding counties. With more than 220 pediatric experts on staff, St. Christopher s Hospital for Children combines topnotch pediatric care with a wide array of pediatric specialties, including Cardiology; Ear, Nose and Throat; Gastroenterology; Oncology; and Orthopedics. It houses the only Pediatric Burn Center between New York City and Baltimore and is one of only three Level I Pediatric Trauma Centers in Pennsylvania. St. Christopher s is a Magnet designated hospital and has been recognized as a Women s Choice Award Best Children s Hospital.
Philadelphia located between New York and Washington D.C, is considered to be the birthplace of the United States. The Constitution was debated here in Philadelphia in what is now the Independence Hall. The nearby Liberty Bell Center is home to the famous two-thousand-pound bell which became a symbol of freedom. The National Constitution Center also tells the story of 1920s prohibition. Learn more about Al Capone and other famous former inmates at the Eastern State Penitentiary. The Philadelphia Museum of Art, one of the country's largest museums, is not to be missed. At Fairmount Park, discover outdoor art on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, as well as the Smith Memorial Arch dedicated to Civil War heroes. Attractions for kids include Philadelphia Zoo, the oldest zoo in America. Meet more animals at the Academy of Natural Sciences or enjoy fun and educational interactive displays at the Please Touch Museum.
Virtual Tour St. Chris
Virtual Tour of Philadelphia
Drexel School of Medicine Class 2025
St. Christopher s Hospital for Children
City of Philadelphia
Contact Name: Beth Calabria